We are planning to go ahead later in the year : 9-12 September in Newport. This will be a smaller event than in previous years, both in terms of budget and the number of gigs, and also we will be based in Newport only without an expansion into Cowes, in order to limit our financial risk in what is a very uncertain and difficult time for everyone. Indeed, we will make a final decision in May 2021 as to whether we can proceed at all. We will release more news as soon as we can.
Please make sure that you are on our mailing list in order to receive updates as soon as they are available.
IW Jazz Weekend team